Monday, August 07, 2006

Tag... I'm it.

Evidentally, there is this new on-line version of the child's game called "Tag" floating in the blogosphere. My friend, Emilie just tagged, me, so it's my turn to tag somone.....
But before I do, here are my responses.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Production line worker at a soap factory.
2. A sales associate in Sears.
3. Daycare worker, a WIC food distributor; a food server in a soup kitchen, a phone solicitor, a secretary, an ink pen sales woman.
4. Journalist.

Four movies I watch over and over:
1. Hanging Up
2. Look whose Talking Now
3. Titanic
4. Steel Magnolia (The main reason I watch them over and over is because I purchased the tapes used from Blockbuster years ago and they are at my house.)

Four places I have lived:
1. Holly Springs, Miss.
2. Jackson, Miss.
3. Shreveport, La.
4. Greensboro, N.C. (This is not the entire list of places I've lived, but it let's me see I need to move more.)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Everybody Hates Chris
3. My Name is Earl
4. Girlfriend

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. California
2. Washington, D.C.
3. San Antonio, Texas
4. Omaha, Neb. (This is not the entire list of places I've vacationed, but it's long enough to let me know I need to travel to more places and more exotic places.)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. News & Record
2. Mapquest
3. Wikipedia
4. Google

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Penne Roustic
2. Key Lime pie
3. Fresh, homegrown tomatoes
4. A medium-well steak.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In a new, paid-for, handicapped-accessible van
2. In Illinois living in a good part of town in a house I can afford with my mom and son.
3. Rich
4. Getting a pedicure. (I am badly in need of one.)

Four favorite bands/singers:
1. Anthony Hamilton
2. Yolanda Adams
3. any choir
4. Luther Vandross

Folks I'm tagging, just because...I think these are the folks who look at this blog and who might respond.
1. Lynn B.
2. Janis H.
3. Allison P.
4. JoAnn S.
5. Cherry H.
6. Gwyne A.
7. Sharon M.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Emilie said...

Oh, Cynthia, I didn't know you like The Office, too! Isn't that the best show?! (And I share your love of Key lime pie.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home