Thursday, July 06, 2006

No FWF!!!!!! (Fat Woman Fashion)


This has to end.... for all fat women across the world!!!!
What fat woman in their right mind looks at this and says, "Yes, I must stick this on my body and walk around so everyone I know will see me in this."

Fat women across the world, we have to unite and stop purchasing these items that manufacturers want to pass off as fashion for the fat woman.
Repeat after me....
No big honking flowers on every thing!!!!
No sequence placed in wierd locations!!!!!
No pleats right under our boobs.
No more shirts with those stupid bands at the bottom. It's a cup for our stomach, you know.
No turtle necks that makes our triple chins look like four chins.
No 100 percent polyester. Are you trying to make us sweat the weight off?
No more of my money until you start respecting me as a consumer.

I am a beautiful, fat diva of a woman who wants good looking, good quality clothes!!!!!
Period!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger LutherLiz said...

Amen! Preach it sister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home