Friday, May 19, 2006

There is a lot of unvisited land out there.

Here is a list of the 24 states I've visited so far. I "borrowed" this concept from my friend, Emilie, who has traveled to 40 states and to seven foriegn countries.



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

Here is where my mom has been. The majority of these occurred after I graduated from college and I took her with me.


create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.


Here is where my two-year-old son, Dion has been. We stayed overnight in a hotel in Kentucky once. He slept there so I counted it for him. Plus, his little map looked so bare.
But he's young.



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should come to wisconsin, it is really pretty

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Emilie said...

Yes, or Minnesota - even prettier! (Just kidding, anon! Wisconsin has all those rolling hills.) But Minnesota has me, and I'd love to see you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home