Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

This is a bad picture, I know, but I look so happy here with my sisters and nieces.
Plus, it was the only one I could find at work.
But I think the smile fits.
I should be happy.
Today is my birthday!!!!!
Yeah to me!!!!
My birthday and my son's birthday are seven days apart.
When he gets older, the month of May is going to be a busy time for us with birthday celebrations and Mother's Day.
I know some people look here, but don't sign. But if you look today, please add a comment to say happy birthday!!!!!I'm not above begging.

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm too late, but happy birthday anyway. I hope it was very happy and that all future birthdays will be filled with joy!
Lynn

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Emilie said...

All right ... happy (belated) birthday!! I was thinking about you, though - as you know from my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home