Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Two months and four days....

That's how long it has been since I have logged on to tell the world what has been going on in my life.
It's been a lot, honey, let me assure you of that... and nothing at all.

On the positive side, I joined a gym, started on a new weight loss journey, spent two weeks with my mother in Illinois and am dating a wonderful man who makes me feel so wonderful about who I am. I'm giddy with excitment.
I'm also exploring new job opportunities, which is exciting.
Right now, as I type this, my life if looking good and I'm excited about that.

On the negative side.... well, shoot... if I think about it, it wasn't that negative after all. So, I won't go into here.

I'm just excited about all that lies ahead for Dion and I right now.

Woo-Hoo!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Emilie said...

I have been thinking about you, Cynthia, and wondering what you are up to! I'm excited to hear about the new man in your life -- and that you sound so giddy and excited! Yippee!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home