Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Beep! Beep!

Last night while channel surfing, Dion spotted that "Ford Spring Sales Events" commericial where a blonde girl sings, "Come on and Punch it, Oh Yeah."
Well, she was singing the first part when I moved on to another channel.
But as soon as I hit the clicker, Dion said, "Beep Beep."
What!!?!!?!!?
I was so surprised by that! He recognized that song.
So I quickly went back to the channel, hoping that the girl was still singing, and she was. "Beep Beep."
So now, I am in search of that song, which after doing an Internet search I know was created by a group called 13 Stories.
I don't plan on buying a Ford, but I do plan on buying that Beep! Beep! song....

Everyone sings.....
Come on and punch it
Oh Yeah.
You want to chase me?
Beep Beep.

You know, this could be a bad thing. It could signify that I allow Dion to watch too much television. I've never seen him sit and watch television. He is much more of a doer. He would rather play. But I guess while he is playing, he is listening, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home